Women's Cowgirl Perfume
Our women’s cowgirl perfume and eau de toilette spray set the mood, no matter what your day holds. From light and bright floral scents to warm earthy tones perfect for nights out, our women’s perfumes and fragrances offer something for everyone. We carry long-lasting Western perfume, fragrances, and eau de toilette sprays that offer just-right scents without overpowering.
Annie Oakley Perfumery combines natural fragrances and essential oils to create women’s cowgirl perfumes with floral, citrus, spicy, and woodsy scents. Explore the natural eau de toilette sprays from Annie Oakley that feature hints of bergamot, rich musk, and sweet jasmine. Choose from scents like uplifting natural bergamot, calming amber and pure vanilla, or energizing citrus notes. Find your signature fragrance in our collection of natural women’s perfumes perfect for cowgirls.
Western Perfume and Fragrances for Women
How to Wear Perfume
There is more to how you wear perfume than a quick spritz on the wrists. How you apply your perfume makes a difference in how long it lasts before fading. For example, if you rub your wrists together after applying perfume, it breaks up the top notes and the scent evaporates quicker. Instead, spray and let the perfume evaporate on its own. Try these other tips for how to use your favorite perfume or eau de toilette spray for long-lasting fragrance:
- Apply perfume after getting out of the shower—the skin’s moisture locks in the scent.
- Spray perfume onto pulse points all over your body—wrists, neck, and inside your elbows are perfect—where the warmth helps diffuse the scent naturally throughout the day.
- Use an unscented lotion before applying your perfume: The lotion moisturizes your skin and helps the fragrance last longer.
- To make your own scented lotion, mix a few sprays of perfume or eau de toilette with about ⅓ to ½ cup of unscented lotion—adjust to suit your preferences—whisk to combine, store in a jar or other covered container, and apply for an all-over scent.
- Applying perfume directly to your hair will dry it out. Instead, spray your brush with perfume before brushing your hair for a light scent that won’t damage your locks.
Eau de Toilette Versus Eau de Parfum
Both eau de toilette and eau de parfum contain fragrance oils mixed with alcohol to create signature scents. The difference between eau de parfum and eau de toilette is the concentration of fragrance oil. Eau de parfum contains a higher concentration of fragrance oil—typically 15% or more. This concentration lasts up to five hours on the skin. Eau de toilette generally contains less than 15% fragrance oil. This lower concentration lasts about three hours, slightly less than eau de parfum. So, while the scent itself is the same, eau de parfum offers a longer-lasting scent than eau de toilette.