Women's Denim Jeans
Denim jeans are the cornerstone of the women’s Western wardrobe: Aside from cowgirl boots, jeans are often the clothing item you can't live without. We carry high-quality denim jeans from the top names in Western wear, including Miss Me, Ariat, and Grace in LA. Jeans are all about personality: Bring your cowgirl attitude to your wardrobe with your denim. Choose your favorite denim wash, from light stone to deep indigo. We carry women’s denim jeans in the most popular cuts, including boot cut, boyfriend, skinny, straight leg, with distressed and non-distressed options. Or, explore jeans that feature back pocket designs embellished with faux gemstones and bold, Western-inspired stitching.
Boot Cut, Skinny, and Straight-Leg Jeans for Women
How to Choose the Right Cut for Jeans
- Boot cut jeans are fitted in the hips and thighs, then widen from the knee down to the hem so they pair perfectly with cowboy boots, sneakers, or wedges.
- Skinny denim jeans are fitted all over, then taper from the knee down so you can tuck them into your Western boots or show off your flats or pumps.
- Straight-leg jeans have a streamlined design that features the same width from the knee to the hem for a clean, yet relaxed look.
- Trouser jeans are fitted in the hips and rear with a wide waistband that gives them a dressier style, perfect for a casual day at work or a night out.
What Rise Jeans Should I Choose?
There are three main rise types for women’s jeans: High, mid, or low.
- High-rise jeans fit high on the hips, resting above the navel. They provide extra coverage and a comfortable fit, and offer a flattering, leg-lengthening look.
- Mid-rise jeans rest just below the navel. Mid-rise jeans are universally flattering.
- Low-rise jeans fit at the hips. This style is often very form-fitting and hugs curves, ideal for a casual look.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @stageswest