- 99.9% Pure Silver and 14K Gold
- Black Inlay & Hand Etching Accents
- Tarnish Free
Beautiful for both casual and formal wear, the traditional western silver filigree engraving of the tall scalloped slide on this Montana Silversmiths Southwest Scalloped bolo tie is accented with gold and black geometrical patterns, feathers and fans in the Southwestern style. Hand painted. The black braided leather cord is nicely weighted with two silver arrow pointed tips.
- Materials : Silver and Gold Electroplate. Montana Armor? coating to prevent tarnish. 39" Leather Cord with Silver Tips.
- Warranty : All Montana Silversmiths jewelry and accessories have a lifetime limited warranty on manufacturing defects when accompanied by a receipt. See warranty policy for details.
- Care & Storage Message : You can maintain your silver brilliance with an occasional wipe of a damp cloth. DO NOT use chemical or abrasive cleaners.